Being positive

Being positive can be tough for any people, we often find ourselves "acting" positive. Faking it, making it even harder for us to be positive in the end. Did you know faking the positive, and acting like you're happy everyday is the number one reason why you aren't? Find something that makes you happy, find the reason to wake up and have a smile on your face. No matter what the situation, there is always something positive. I am here to tell you that I once faked being happy everyday. I was going through a lot, and I told myself I had no reason to smile. So, for a few days I was pretending everything was fine. Although that is okay, and you should put a smile on your face, I realized I had to have something to smile about. I thought about how blessed I was with the family I have, and the friends that are in my life. I look back at all the wonderful memories I have, that made me who I was in that moment. Now everytime I am going through something, I look back at everything and find something positve. I promise you, if you do this you will live a better, positive, life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Own Routine

Yourself