Your Own Routine

Today was such a good day for me. It was laid back, fun, and easy. I woke up around 9, with the sun shining, and my room bright. Every day when the sun is out I am instantly in a great mood. I got up right away and started to make my favorite breakfast, waffles with fruit. I took my time, wasn't rushing around. I ate my breakfast, then went to the gym. Personally, my time at the gym is my time. It a time when I can reflect on the week, and take out all the anger and stress I have with the different machines. Then I come home, clean myself up and usually go to work or just some chores done. This routine for me, is everything. Having something to follow day after day is so refreshing, and healthy to stay on a schedule. If your day is full of unnecessary things, or just crazy all the time, how can you find time to do things for yourself, or even have time to take a deep breath when you need it most? Think about what kind of say you want tomorrow, think of a schedule. A schedule to stay on, a schedule that is not worth stressing over at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being positive

Yourself